Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, December 19, 2005

This is one of thse days where I just can't wae up. MY eyes keep fluttering closed, they did on the whole ride in and still are. Its days like this where I don't have any control over my thoughts and really should just go back to bed and hide form the world until my mind is back again.

I'm thinking that I may have to stop posting. Writing here isn't serving the purposes for which I had orgionally wanted it. I can't write and reflect and work out misplaced ideas here any more. Any emotional turmoil I release in doing so I get back ten fold when people read my ramblings. So I don't know if this is good by to a daily journal yet, but its getting close.

Let me add in how much I hate christmas. I hate people. I hate crowds. I hate idiot drivers. I hate jerks: JErks in line, Jerks on the road, Jerks who won't tell you what they want and would just complain about what ever they get anyway. Ugh...

Every year I try harder and harder not to celebrate this misery and every year somehow I get roped back in. If you say anything about it you get accused of being a grinch. Well I'm sorry if I don't want to be an idiot like the rest of the sheep of this world. I'd rather take up my torch and burn my bridges and set fire to the haylofts "Baaa Baaa Baaa you've got no homes, Suck on that lousers". Man that scrouge guy had it right. All this holiday is, is a time where people whine at you and want stuff. It wasn't his fault you have to do some unscruplious things to get ahead in business. It wasn't his fault the twit who worked for him couldn't stand up for himself and get a decent wage. Maybe if he didn't spend all his free time boinking gutter trash he wouldn't have lame kids and he could get an education and a real job.

I would love to see my three ghosts so I could tell them on at a time to bugger off. My past is a blank slate. My present is a sea of confusion. My future is predestined. More and more I can see the beauty of the darkness. More and more it calls to me. And as I think these thoughts now I have a moment of clarity. The waking world grasps hold of me and pulls me back into existance. I am not meant to live a live of ease and tranquility. In it I am quickly lost.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home