Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

As usual my mind changes with the blowing of the wind. I spoke with my advisor for a while and have decided to carry on with my work. It dosen't seem as hopeless as I had thought.

In other news, the winners of the yard sale story contest have finally been revealed. I'm happy to say my friend J won third place. Once again I didn't place at all. This is kind of upsetting because I feel like this story was one of my better ones. I find it interesting that my story did recieve nearly 1000 reads, which was more than 4 times any of the winners. Check it out at:
http://anotherealm.com/modules/AMS/index.php?storytopic=14

I go through this again and again but I've about had it with AR. One of the story winners wasn't even really on Genera, which should be scifi, fantasy, or horror. Maybe you could try to make a case that its horror, but it would be kind of weak. The other winner seemed to me like a rip off of Hell Raiser.
I need to get back to writing soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home