Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Revenge, they say is a dish best served cold, but I beg to differ. Revenge is a dish best served hot.
For example lets take me. I'm tired of being taken for granted. Tired of continuously cleaning up dog messes. Tired of continually cleaning up messes left by BZ. Cooking, cleaning, and doing what I can to keep this house running and all the while getting bitched at.
So what sort of revenge might fit these crimes.
One answer,
Cinnastacks.
Thats right, today I'm going to blow off all my worldly duties and drive nearly an hour to the nearest IHOP. There I will stuff myself with Cinnamon french toast, Hot Cinnamon pancakes, all toped with chocolate and vanilla icing, with a side of bacon, a side of hash, and maybe some fruit for good measure.
See revenge is best served hot and let me tell you, it tastes good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home