Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm trying to get back into the habbit of posting more often, unfortunatly with still being out of work there is often little to report.
I had some pretty wild erotic dreams this am.
In the first I was chasing these two people on my pocket bike, both were riding vespa type scooters and I was actually riding on the highway. I had gotten close enough to the girl to actually speak with her. I don;'t remember much about the conversation but it ended with her waying somehting like "You know whats best about riding these things? You can just pull off anywhere and they just hide away." And with that she pulls off onto a sleightly wooded center spot of the highway. I pull off after her, stash my bike, and follow her into the glen. She turns and smiles, pulling off her shirt to reveal her bare skin underneath. She's very thin and pale, but attractive. We begin to fool around then some cops or something show up. I'm not exactly sure what they were supposed to be. They weren't cops but acted like them. The cuff her and take her away.

The dream then shifts to more of a spy like dream. I join another guy to try to break in and get this girl out of the place hoilding her. We go in undercover as some sort of investigators. The next part of the dream was weird as I had to question some chick and not in any sort of fun manner eithor. It all gets pertty blurry from there.

We finish the questioning and are making progress about getting them to send up the girl I came in for. The day is over so I head back to my room (yes apparently they are providing me with a room). I get to my room and there is a lot of noise comming from inside, fun noises. I key in and people scatter to grab covers and save whatever dignaty they have left (which isn't much). Strangly enough apparently I was sharring a room with the guy andy who I used to go to school with and apparently he invited like six hot chicks over, only two of which are currently sharing his bed at the moment. I try to retain my virtue, but one of the girls, the one who is currently sleeping...laying in my bed gives me the old "I've never gotten off" speach, which is hard to refuse. I wake up a few moments later. Always seems to happen durring the good parts.

Had an annoying end of my night yesterday. Acfter watching the crap factory of Hoodwinked, BZ and I head up to bed beat tired, barly dragging our selves up there. Quick brush of the teeth and I go to climb into bed and its wet. I get back out and feel it with my hand. Its deffinatly wet, the blanket is wet, the sheet is wet, even the matress is wet and it has that faint smell of urine. I am pissed. Even more os that I don't know who did it. Keebler would be the most likly subject if he could get up onto the bed. Neithor Razul or Griddles has ever done anything like this before so I'm at a loss as to the culprit.

I called my friend Camile for the first time in months last night as well. She didn't seem all that excited to hear from me and just seemed pretty depressed in general. I'm going to have to make it a point to call her more often.

Thats about all the news of note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home