Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My last week at school is ticking by slowly. I really hate having nothing to do. I can't really get focused enough to work on any of my side projects and what little lab work I was doing is now done.

Bz is off for the week in colorado getting trained to run some sort of assay, oh and snow mobiling. The house is lonly and empty without her and ther pets are ultra needy. That darn cat woke me up some time in the middle of the night and wouldn't stop meowing until I threw a pillow at her. This is the second night in a row she has done that. This is the third night in a row I've had horrible night mares. I don;'t really know what the deal is with them but my sleep has been awful.

I picked up the last two Fable graphic novels out last night. The story is just fantastic. I really didn't want to come in today and just wanted to stay home and read them, but here I am, nothign to do waiting for lunch to transpire and then later to help a friend out with a technique, but thats not until 3:30 after when I wanted to be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home