Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, December 14, 2006

There is just something very rewarding about using chain guns to blast exil dopelgangers off the deck of your cybernetically enhanced ship.
If you hadn't guessed we played a rocking game of shadowrun last night. I must say my character totaly rocks as do the other characters I build for some other people at the table. It was a total kick ass and take name sort of game night, and these ghosts didn't have names. There is really nothing like being able to enter a fantasy word and work off some of your real life stress through some serious butt stomping.

Unfortunatly although my mind loves the idea of running off to run the shadows until all hours of the night, my now, ugh, 30 year old body really dosen't appreciate the gesture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home