Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow its been a week since I last posted. I've been busy and havn't had much time for it also not to much of interest to put down.

This morning I went to the dentist and got and overly enthuastic hygenist. You know its not going to be a good day when they keep saying, "Wow you really bleed a lot".
Well thats because you're stabing my gums with a metal pick. When people get punctured they bleed.

My thoughts on staying in school are once again scattered. I have the decision about half made up and have started contacting some friends to see what sort of job oppertunities are available. Unfortunatly this time of year isn't a big hiring point. I usually like to just make a decision and push ahead with it, but it looks like I could be here a while if nothing turns up.

Not too much else new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home