Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Its been quite some time since I've written anything and there is a good reason for that. for the last week I've been away in Minesota, a state of lakes and cold weather, oh and bad pizza, but thats for a later story. The only choice for net access there was dial-up and I wasn't about to sink that low. So this will be a big post to catch up on all that has transpired.

So my x-mas vacation begins two fridays past with a trip to the dentist, where one of my teeth was mostly removed by drill and skill, leaving a nice hole. I was under the impression going in that it would be a one day job, but instead of leaving with a nice hard cap for this tooth I walked out with a temporary plastic tooth, yah, so I was banned from eating steak, gum, caramel, and just about anything hard of sticky, or chewy. So none of those nice tasty xmas type foods, not to say I didn't bend the rules.
So I got home in much pain. Did what ceaning and packing I could and prepared mentally and physically for this trip to no where.

Saturday was a big day of travel. Up at the near crack of dawn to get the last few things together then it was pack up the dog and bring her to my parent's house where she would be spending her vacation and me and BZ got shuttled up to the airport. One long trip full of crying babies later and we arrived in Mineapolis, city of fun. We me up with BZ's family and toured the finest parts of the city in wait for the ever exciting holidazle parade.

to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home