Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Its been a few days since I've posted, apparently being out of work isn't entirly agreeing with me. So all of those things I normally do to avoid working (like blogging) don't work so well when I don't have any work to avoid. But I'll give you all the catch up anyway.

Friday was my last day at school. It wasn't as sad as it was leaving pfizer. I was actually kind of happy. Lots of good byes and I left on good terms with my PI.

Saturday was the start to the crazy weekend. BZ decided she wants to get a new dog. She had been surfing petfinder.com for the last few days and had narrowed it down to a few pooches. Unfortunatly those dogs were from shelters that weren't running drives that weekend. {please forgive any bad typing this cat has decided she needs to lay right in front of the key board so I can't see the keys}. Since none of those shelters were open we decided to go to one that was. The MEridan Shelter was having a drive so we head out there.

In the truck there is a beautiful Husky. I don't know for certain but it loked like a pure bred. BZ just falls in love. They were just about done with their drive so we follow the truck back to the shelter. There is another couple there waiting toi look at te huskey so they have first grabs. We spend some time touring the dog pound and find another dog which looks sort of like a cattle dog we like. Unfortunatly when we take her out she snaps at razel and scares our poochie.

back to work on attic story to contine later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home