Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Its been an entire month since I posted. For the most part there isn't much to tell.
The interview at Pfizer seemed to go well, but I haven't heard anything back from them in three weeks, when we were told we would be contacted in one. Also I emailed the girl who was in charge of the interview dealie and haven't gotten any responce from her. So it lookslike there will be a good chance I'll have to get some schmucky retail job to tide me over until I can find something better.

Work on the attic has gone well. We're in the final stages now and when its done it wil be actual livable space not just storage. Of cource its all moot if I have to get a job far away and have to move, but I'm not one to worry about such things. There is still a good chance we won't have to move.

Baked fruit chips from flat earth rock. They are better for you than potato chips and are a sweet tasty fruit flavored treat.
Not much else to report on. Will try to post again some time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home