Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Money has become tight, real tight.
Its almost to the point where I'm wondering how difficult it would be to fake your own death. With the insurance money we would be siting pretty and could actually afford a life. As is now I guess its back to substitute teaching for me, which I really don't like.
I don't know why my luck with these thins is so bad. I should be readily employable, but I just can't seem to find anything and I've been dumping resumes on the market like "Tom Sawyer" books on a bonfire. It dosen't seem like anything is going great right now.
Even my D&D game seems to be stalling\. With SWummer aproaching many of the players are taking weeks off here and there and even with the 8 core players we have I think we're going to end up down too many to play for the next few scessions at least.

I really hate staying home.
The pets are driving me nuts.
The phone is driving me nuts.
I have a severe lack of human contact.
And the call of depression is comming all too often.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I know you?

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home