Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, July 02, 2007

This is my first post in about 2 months. Not too much has been going on durring that time, hence the shortage of updates on my life.
Starting off: In good news I've got a job. Its only part time currently, but could be expanded to a perminant position. Im working at carestream, which used to be part of Kodac and was formerly IBI, so all in all I've somewhat come full circle in my life. A friend of mine followed almost the same path, leaving gradschool with a masters then comming to work for this compagny. From here she went on to Pfizer so I'm hoping that will be my next stop and very hopefully in less time than it took her to get there.

About two weeks ago I stood in line for over 5 hours to try to be an extra in the up comming Indiana jones movie. It was kind of exciting being there, except the jack ass about 10 people in front of me who insisted on playing his guiotar the whole tme we were there. I was about ready to feed him the damn thing by the time we got in to audition.

Other than that I've been watching too much tv. Doing manual labor at my parent's house to help them with a buch of projects they had and have been cruizing ebay for costumes for the wedding.
See what I haven't been posting.
More to come in the days ahead as this job kicks off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

http://www.indianajones.com/community/news/indyarrives.html

Just for you.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home