Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Man am I jittery today. I could barly sit still in the meeting this morning. I did work up some new and cool scifi weapons durring the meeting though so it wasn't a total waste.

Today is going to drive me nuts. I had to get in early to make it to the meeting on time and I'm going to be here late because we are doing a lab dinner tonight. This would all be fine, but I still don't have any work to do. My web sites aren't updated so nothing new to read. Its almost 11am and I'm bored as shit.
Ugh.

You know what I hate?

War.

You know what I hate more than that?

Pointless, needless wars.

You know what I hate even more than that?

An idiot president, who comes on TV, durring sunday night TV, which pospones all of the shows, just so he can tell us that we're not going to stop this stupid war. We're going to keep troops in Iraq pretty much indeffinatly. Man do I hate his speaches too. Its all just retoric nonsence. He has probably 6 or 7 key words which are said in different order over and over. Like this:

We're not going to pull troops out of Iraq until we achieve victory. Because victory is the only way to stop terrorists. There are terrorists in Iraq and our troops will be victorious over them, because they are troops in Iraq for victory...over terrorists. The world will only be safe when the terrorists are defeated by our victory troops.

It makes me wonder if they write his speaches with six siders?
"Roll, Roll, Roll"
Hmm, Iraq, 911, vicroty.
"To keep something like 911 from happening again we must have total victory in Iraq."

I should have some made up and sell them as a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home