Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 02, 2006

Hey all, Its been a while since I've been able to post so we'll go thoguht the check list:

First off I'm alive or at least undead, stories of my dramatic tradgic demise were greatly exadurated, unlike the stories of me being the king at the four to one f/m orgie. Those were all true and yes 7 times is normal.

Second I had some good hollidays. The winter festival of giving went well. It was great to see the fam. Me and Bz gave some wicked gifts: action figures for one brother, some funny but bad DVDs for the other and a bonzai potato kit, a number of items for my sister, including a Proda bag pruchased off of 5th avenue. C ool stuff went to their sig others as well.

The whole week was full of gaming, board games included Star munchkin, Strange synergy, axis and allies, a massive battle of star wars miniatures, and because I was forced to play, cranium and the worst case senerio game, which was kind of a let down.
We also broke out my brother's game cube and had some wicked runs on the LotR Return of the king game, its a 2 player RPG, like balder's gate dark alliance. The lego star wars game was also very popular and very fun.

New Years was spent gaming as well. Some drinking occured. Me and Bz ended up doing most of the cooking for the night. Hot dish was served as the main meal, appetisors included cheeze and crackers, spiniach and artichoke dip, mini weiners in special sauce (hey heads out of the gutter), and for desert I made bread bowls out of a spiced pear bread and filled them with a sort of cooked apple apple pie like filling and toped them with vanilla ice cream. They came out really well.

Last night we said good by to my brothers and they were off to head back to LA and Atlanta. I miss having them around already.

Today I'm back at school. The break was nice, but its good to be back to work. It is kind of lonly here though as the lab is almost empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home