Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I woke up to night mares this morning of a future combination of past and persent and all horror.
Nothing left to say nothing left to do.
I shall forever be haunted by a reflection of you.
The only one who understands is me.
Everyone else just gives sympathy.

You can see why I never gave much though to becomming a poet.
Its another exciting day in the lab. Work is slowly progressing, but a lack of reagents and correctly made buffers and stuff is slowing me down.
Its days like this where I just want to stay home and write, unfortunatly after a few days of doing that I'm out of good ideas and spewing crap. Living is what allows me to write, not the other way around.

It seems like there are a million things to do but I can't push myself in any direction to begin them. I kind of wish I just had about a week of "more of the same" to do so I could settle into routine and get back in the swing of things before trying to push forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home