Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, January 06, 2006

I had a weird dream this morning. I dreamed that two of the stories I had previously submitted to anotherealm.com won awards, but the awards were just sent out late. I went online to see if this was true as I recieved notification by email. There were some sort of award marks on the story names, but the names of the stories didn't corespond with what they should have been, one was "Come" but should have been "committment" and I can't remember what the name of the other was nor what story it was supposed to be.
Then I was on some sort of hillside over looking an ocean and my friend Tempest was there with me, but she was really skinny. She was telling me that the story award thing often happens that way and one of her stories got an award months after it was put up.
Thats where it ended.
The worst part though is I awoke feeling happy and excited and that I had something to tell BZ. It was only after I got out of bed that I realized I didn't actually win anything and had nothing to say :(

Stupid dream world. Why am I so much cooler there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Stupid dream? I was skinny!!! That's not a stupid dream! That's a great dream! :D

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home