Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, January 13, 2006

This morning I woke up to one hech of a dream.
I was out with BZ in my former mustang. We had pulled into a gas station which looked like a lot that are close to our house. for some reason she was driving.
She gets out and goes inside to pay for the gas. I stay in the car. My seat is reclined. I look around. There are a number of teenagers around. A group of four or five black and white teens head toward the convience store part of the station. Another group of four pulls up in some sort of Jeep. I'm watching them and a few of them are looking back at me. They get out of the Jeep and head towards the store. As they pass I notice one of the black guys has a silver gun in his hand. He walks up to the first group and shoots one of them, the fat guy in the back.

I lay back down further in my seat hoping they don't come my way, but it dosen't help. There are a few more shots at the first group of kids. Then the guy with the gun walks over to the car and fires three rounds, but he is a lousy shot and they hit the top of the door, the window is rolled down. He then proceeds to walk right up to the car and shoots me point blank. At least he was about to when I woke up.

I realized when he was walking over that I don't have any real protective measures against someone with a gun. The armament in the car is for hand to hand type stuff. If I'm a passanger I can't even start the car and drive away. Its days like this where I do kind of wish I had a gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home