Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 16, 2006

Wow, it is totally freezing today. The weather in Ct is really wacky. Last week it was in the 40's and 50's. I was outside in a T-shirt and doing just fine. Sunday we have a total temp drop and I don't know exactly how cold it is today, but the wind just seems to bite through me and ice my bones.

To make matters worse my energy seems to be all conjumbled and I feel all weird. Its like I slept in my clothes and I'm covered in a layer of skum or something. Ugh.

Did find out one interesting yet sad peice of info today. One of the guys in the labs I rotated in just decided to throw in the towel. He took his masters and bailed. Its kind of crappy because he is a smart guy and seemed to understand things well. I guess he just couldn't deal with that lab any more. It makes me feel better about not choosing to stay in that lab.

Not too much else going on. No great films seen this weekend.
I ate best buy, they are so far scaming me out of about 100$ in coupons for my best buy card. Aparenly the idiot sales guy didn't scan it when we bought the tv so now I have to call in and bitch. I really hate doing that.

Me and BZ have been talking about getting another dog. We found a good one but she is maryland and would be one heck of a haul to check her out. Not to mention that we don't have a lot of space and the yard still isn't fenced and there are a lot of bills to pay. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home