Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Seems like time has just been flying by and I haven't a spare minuite to stop and post something. Wedding plans are pushing forward. I'm still not sure exactly how we're goin g to pay for this all, but c'est la vie. I'm slowly trying to collect some star wars parts to create the costumes we will need to make this venture a sucess. As they say anything worth doing is worth doing right.

Not too much other news, seems like everything right now is focused on wedding stuff, refiancing to pay for wedding stuff, a bit on the book I'm writing (no spoilers are to be given), and a tiny smidge on all the other stress of my normal life.

I was going to write a bit on hell's kitchen and how utterly predictable the show is, but I don't see half the point to it. Reality TV is crap, and always has been. Now we just seem to have people writing and directing eppisodes so its like any other crap TV only with worse actors.
Oh and for any of you wondering about the predictability of the show, whichever character whom says that they won't be beaten down, thrownoff the show, will win, ect will definatly be thrown off that eppisode. Its held true for the last 5 eppisodes. 5 minutes into the show I'm going its that guy this week. And so far I've been right every time. Maybe I should look into betting on the eppisodes.

Thats about it. No time for TV or films.
I've been reading " The Jesus papers" which provides a lot of interesting info about who the real Jesus actualy was and how the church has altered his image to suit their needs. I sugest it to anyone looking to get out of organized religion or anyone looking for another reason to dislike the catholic church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home