Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, July 07, 2006

Well tomorow is the big party day and slightly upsetting it seems that just about all of the people I invited aren't going to come. So it should be a fun day of chatting it up with BZ's work friends yippee.
We went out last night and bought food, drinks, and some yard games for it. Over all it should be a good time. It just would have been nice to see everyone.

So aparently my time table is being rapidly pushed up. What I thought was going to take months in actuality took only a few days, though I really shouldn't be suprised. Just goes to show you what idiots some people are. If only my project would work this way.

Not much else to say, but I should have a good report on the party for monday.

Oh, I have slowly started writing a new "book" in quotes as I've only gotten about a third of the first chapter done and I haven't actually finished any of the other books I was writing yet. At least its something and it feels good to be writing, even if its someone else's idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home