Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

p.s. my latest story is up at ww.anotherealm.com in the contest section under garage sale.
Its titled "the market".
Its not the sort of dark things I usually write, but I guess some sort of reflection of the brighter gentler side I've ben showing as of late.

I only wish I could read it and the other stories posted. This computer is still just showing me blue lines when I try to open any of the stories or comments.
Ugh

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I thought you said the title was close to mine? My title is "A Bargain For Twice the Price" I'll go read yours right now!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home