Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, June 23, 2006

Its friday, finally marvelous friday.
Science has been going well. I have gotten my DNA check for mutants working and two of my transformations did indeed work, I just have to grow up and check the rest of them now.
Unfortunatly since things have been working I've been staying late trying to push through and catch up to where I wanted to be before things started to go bad. So its been a long week.
The worst part is the waiting. I only have a 4ish hours of lab work to do a day, but a 5-4hour growth period, which sucks because I don't have much to do durring that time.

My normal websites have been slow to update and I'm through with the ones that do update in about an hour so its a lot of down time. I've been trying to write more, but its also slow going. I am sleightly annoyed that I didn't check titles before I sent in my AR peice, because the title I used is similear to my friend J's. I also wish my computer would allow me to read the stories there so I can determine if my story idea had already been done.
Oh well, just have to hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home