Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 19, 2006

Its the beginning of another wonderful week.
The weekend was plesant and in some ways went better than I expected.

Friday's game was really good. We got to do a lot of role playing, a little fighting, and more importantly the party didn't end up all dead or somewhat prematurly ending the campaign. I had some ideas of how to continue it if they did the early ending, but now thats all scraped. We're going back to sort of mission based adventuring and sort of a "classic" type campaign for a bit.

Saturday I came in and spent a good chunk of the day working the bench. The new DNA extraction procedure worked like crap, but I think I may have finally gotten a good harvest using the old procedure. I'll know for sure in a few hours. Also did some shopping while waiting for the bugs to grow up to the correct amount. I couldn't find the figures I've been looking for. I really have to remember to just buy things when I see them and not wait on anything.

Sunday was a long slow sort of day. I played a lot of final fantasy. Even though I'm not liking all of the blasted story scenes in this one, at least I like the characters. They are again heroic and not a bunch of whiners like they were in 8. After that went out shopping agian. Got some new shoes. My old ones squeeked like crazy and were driving me nuts, so this was very exciting.
I was supposed to get together with a high school friend and catch up on the last 12 years of our lives, but I never heard from her so those plans got shot.

Thats about all the news.

Oh nope, One of the girls I work with just got engaged so that was some big excitement this morning.
Also another friend of mine just got unengaged so its kind of odd. My life is returning to a state of balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home