Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 26, 2006

It was a tiring kind of depressing weekend. Spent about half of saturday playing final fantasy and the other half cleaning. I was supposed to meet up with friends who were camping, but the weather wasn't going to allow it.

Sundaywas some more FF, some shopping (picked up supplies for my airbrush), swung in to T&J's place to pick up some books on King Aurthor for an upsomming story I plan to do, then in to school for a few hours.

Not too much else to share. I've decided to quit all of the online RP writing games I'm in. For some I've just had it with the people. For other's I just need the extra time if I'm really going to make some effort at being a writer.

There are some other OL things that are annoying me as well. I'm having problems ordering some items from a site I frequent because they are lousy at sending me a total price. I mean whats the big deal. Your site sells stuff. People say I want to buy these things and you send them a total. How do these idiots stay in business?

No good movies or really any other excitement.
I did finish the DiVinci code. Oddly enough I think I may have liked the film better, which just goes to show that Dan Brown is a hack. Of cource until I get something out there I'm a poser, which is probably worse than a hack, but hell ya got to start somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home