Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Its been way way way too long since I have posted. for the longest time it was a combination of semi depression mixed with the reality that there really wasn't much going on it my life, but that phase seems to have come to an end, at least for a while.

So since my last post, I had a bachlor party, got married, had a bit of a honeymoon, got a job and probably a lot more. I've been having some crazy dreams as well, so bit by bit the urge to capture all of these things is returning.

I don't want to make this a long post, but I will come back and fill in the gaps when I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home