Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, January 20, 2006

Its a been a few days since I've had anything major to post. Most of my time has eithor gone into working up stuff for a new D&D campaign or writing my prelim exam.

This morning I had one heck of a dream. I can only remember a few detains, but I was fighting giant snakes, big poisonous fanged things. And when I say big I mean like scifi channel giant snake big, not real life big. I was running through a house of some sort and they kept poping out of air ducts and dropping down out of the ceiling and stuff. Wish I had more details about it but I was kicking some major ass...well if snakes had real asses, the kind you can kick.
Then after the snakes were finished off the dream shifted to a wild three some with BZ and one of my college gal pals. Let me take a moment to wipe the steam from my glasses it was that sort of realistic and good.

Its nice to be back to having my sort of dreams, kicking scifi style butt and macking babes.
Not too much else new. There was one other dream after that one, but I don't remember anything about it right now.

Last night we finished the Neogenesis Evangellion DVD box set and I am pissed. I think they left out the last eppisode or something maybe two eppisodes. WTF, I buy a box set to get all the DVDs, not most of them All. As it stands the film has a nice happy american ending. Shinji mentally pulles it together and everyone is happy.
On top of that I couldn't even get my VHS player to work so I could watch the last eppisodes.
Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home