Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, in all its speldor.
This was deffinatly one of those just can't make it out of bed mornings. I almost concidered calling sick. As is I'm only half awake at best. The lab work I'm doing seems more like a dream than anyhting substantial.

The weekend overall was nice. Friday's game went pretty well. Its going to take me a while to get used to these evil characters and even longer to the world I'm creating. You get so used to just playing the same old standard game and making up stuff on the fly all for the same old standard world. Now I have something fairly new and its mostly hashed out, but you never know when things are going to go crazy.

Saw Lord of war, or was it god of war. Eithor way it was a good film but I don't think I could see it again for a while. It was very intense and not at all the fun shoot em up film I thought it was going to be. Comercials are so deceptive. I wish they would put the basied on a true story or based on actual events more prominantly on stuff so I would know not to get it. I'm not a big fan of real events.

Not much else went on over the weekend. For the most part just sat around and watched TV, which should have made it a very relaxing weekend and nice and restfull, but here I am monday having trouble keeping my eyes open. Its just nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home