Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Well this morning I had a sort of prequal dream to my last one, no not the giant snakes part.
So in the dream I'm at school or something like that and I leave for my appartment, aparently I still have one, but now its in a house or I'm sharing a house with a bunch of asian students.
My college friend stoped by for a visit of some sort, except she is only wearing boots and is carrying an umbrella.
We lay down on the bed spoon wise and are watching TV or something, but the door is still open. I don't remember what we were chatting about, but there was some light petting sort of stuff taking place and then she says "You know what I'd like?"
I already know the answer but ask anyway, "What?"
"To have sex with you and BZ." So we get up and pack some stuff up to head back to the house and thats where the dream ended.

Very odd over all. There was some earlier part to it all but I can't remember it now.

Feeling somewhat beter or at least more awake today.
Got a bunch of new minis over the weekend for the campaign, but of cource I'm going to have to do a lot of mods to them so that are actually a challenge. Its kind of exciting making up new critters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home