Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I woke up to one hell of a dream this morning. I'm not exactly sure how it starts, but I was in some sort of brick building like a highschool or something. There was a lot going on, eithor people wondering around in the halls or maybe a dance. I start talking to some girl who is at a table eithor selling baked goods or tickets. She is comming on to me like a cat to sunshine and tells me to meet her in the bathroom, or maybe she just motions for me to follow her. We go into some off shoot to a locker room. There is some light kissing and peting and the like and then she breaks away and goes further in. I follow. The next room we are in is a locker room. There are a bunch of ethnic high school basketball looking guys there. The girl vanishes around a corner. One of the guys throws a crushed up plastic cup at me then tells me to pick it up.
"I'm not your trashman." I tell him, yeah crappy line.
So he pulls a revolver out of his locker, eithor a 32 special or a short barrel 357 magnum, and points it at me. Then he tells me to pick up the cup again and I do it. As I bend down he puts the gun to the back of my head and starts telling me to repeat the Piuwamie is lord.
I don't know what the hell this means. I think it was his name, but the creepy thing is I could totally feel the barrel of the gun pressed into my head. Even after I woke up I could still feel it. It was not a good dream.

In better news I saw "Doom". It was almost a true gamer movie. The military characters in it made sence. Those that did stupid things generally died quickly. Those who followed the rules of gaming survived much longer. Now I had to say it was almost a true gamer movie because of the end. The entrance to the final fight scene loses points for stupidity. You se this in other films all the time. The bad guy is out of ammo. The good guys has 1 if not more shots left. Bad guy gives good guy one of these, "Fight me like a man" deals. So good guy being the moron he is throws down his gun and we go into cool hand to hand fight scene. They really didn't need to do this. What would have been a really cool intro to the fight would have been bad guy issues challenge. Good guy takes the shot, but is out of ammo. Tosses down gun and back to cool fight. This way at least he's not a total idiot.
Anyway it was a good film and worth seeing. Well paced, nice directing, and the acting wasn't half bad eithor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home