Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, February 03, 2006

I shouldn't let people get to me so. I was reading through a bunch of news articles today when I came accross this gem, http://www.jsonline.com/news/editorials/jan06/388158.asp .
It just drives me nuts, more atheists are bad propaganda, only christians can be good crap.
It got me riled up enough that I wrote half a letter to the author, but really what good does it do. People like him are those that love to close their eyes then stand up and shout, the sun is gone. You can't reason with them. There is no logic to it, just willful acceptance and pride in their own irnogance. I'm not talking about wether there is a god or not, but in steriotypes and blatent discrimination.
That chump has no more idea of what its like to be an atheist than I do of what its like being chinese. He hasn't researched it at all. He has ignored friends of his who are without beleif, all so his little picture of the world: Atheists are bad, lonly, depressed, selfish, ect people...christians are happy, fufilled, carring, good people. Its all bull shit. People aren't categories and they certainly aren't streiotypes. Ugh.

In other news last night I saw the borring tradegdy which is called "The Legand of Zorro". After seeing the "mask of Zorro" I was expecting a fun sexy romp full of crazy stunts, sword play, and ass kicking. What I got was an hour of Don Dulega fighting with his wife (not sword fighting mind you but verbal and not even good verbal). So we enter into typical hollywood "old hero" film. Wife wants him to quit. He won't. She tosses him out. It turns out he was right and the world needs Zorro a little longer and they get back together. Oh to make it even better mix in hollywood theme 2, Kid hero. The super hero's son is following in the family's footsteps only he dosen't know dad is zorro. It was long and dull and even the bad guys suck.
In scene 1 one bad guy has a repeating rifle. In every scene after that he has flint lock pistols. WTF is he so dumb he decided he should stick with inferior weapons?
Oh and the other major bad guy, the french man. What a suprise french vs spanish, wooo thrillingly unexpected.

At least tonight is game night and I can dish out some major pain and punishment, hehehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home