Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm going on two days worth of headache, not even really sure what is causing it.
This day is going fairly well other wise, lots of lab work to do, which is good as it makes the day go by quickly and I feel like I've accomplished something.

Had a wild dream this morning but I can't remember any of it now. I only know it was so good I didn't want to get out of bed.

Read something interesting today, apparently Henson and co are going to make a sequal to the dark crystal. I have some hope for this film I don't give to most sequals. Henson has some really cool and creative people working for them and they generally don't put out crap. The sequal is supposed to take place hundreds of years after the orgional so its not going to be some shlock lets see what happens now film, that most other sequals become.

Another possibly interesting sequal I read about is a direct to vidro sequal to the hulk. Truthfully the first film was almost DtV quality. This new one will star David Ducovney(sp), who I like a lot. No idea about the plot, but its got to be better than the first. Hell the TV series had better plot and dialogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home