Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Its been a few uneventful days. Went to the doc this morning and got my ADD perscriptions refilled. Last night I saw "Wallace and Gromit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit" I must say it was excelent. I laughed through the whole film. The claymation is astounding, the plot, though mainly for kids is one adults can enjoy as well. The voice acting was good too.

Tonight I watch, "Doom", which I have a feeling will not be nearly as good.

Work on my prelim is nearing a close for the first part. Then I will have to kick it into gear and get the entire thing written.

Just got back the final paper I turned in for one of my classes. Grade sucked and was full of semi negative comments. Some of which I agree with, many I would have to say she dosen't understand english all that well. The reviewer is american BTW. I may just not be used to the style of scientific writing. Creative writing I can do all day, scientific, I'm not so good.

Thats about all thats new. This weekend I have to go one a trip to Jersy to a conn, which I'm not too thrilled about. We don't have anything set up to go. I'm not even signed up for any scessions to run games and I don't have time this week to get that done.
Let me tell you all that starting a business is often more trouble than its worth. So far we still have a big hole of debt. I'm out about 3K, and we keep spending money on stuff like this conn where we probably won't get what we paid into it back. Ugh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home